Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Siblings By Birth - Best Friends By Choice


My oldest grandbrats. I love these guys!



They're as close as two sisters can be. True best friends.



I love these two little characters! And they love each other.
I don't think I have one picture of the two of them, where they don't have their arms wrapped around each other.



Here's another one I love! But she's going through the "Terrible-Twos", so she doesn't like anybody.
And she doesn't like wearing a jacket either. She does, however, like wearing the blanket I knitted for her sister's doll.



And when I least expect it, there's this.



Or that.
"You can dress 'em up, but you can't take 'em anywhere."
Yet, we do.

Being a grandmother is one of my greatest blessings!!
(And to my children - I love you too!!)




"Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're a mother.
The next you're all-wise and prehistoric."
- Pam Brown


"Grandchildren don't make a man feel old, it's the knowledge that he's married to a grandmother."
- G. Norman Collie


"My grandkids believe I'm the oldest thing in the world. And after two or three hours with them, I believe it too. "
- Gene Perret


"Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap."
- Doug Larson


"You're more trouble than the children are" is the greatest compliment a grandparent can receive."
- Gene Perret




There are SO many things to love!
I love "Followers" and comments too!
Thank you.


Signing off for now,
gabriele


7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic post full of love Gabriele; you were speaking to my soul Enjoyed your photos and those grandparent quotations.
    Merci!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still totally amazed at how much my grandchildren affect my life. Luckily, in a good way. Sweet girls, and I love the boldness of the one wearing the doll blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post. Your granddaughters are just precious! My daughters (a year apart in age) are all grown up now and they are best of friends too. It is an amazing thing to see them together..they know what each is thinking long before the words are spoken. Love the 2 year old...2 year olds hate everybody! SweetCheeks favorite line used to be "I HAATTE THIS WURLD"..Now she just says..Whut evah! lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're a gift to each other. Good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graet pictures again! :))) you have beautifull grandbrats :)) :)

    kisses from Croatia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt these kiddos come from a strong loving family, surely in part to the awesome Grand Mama! Happy, happy kids!

    ReplyDelete