Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Demise And Resurrection Of Mel-Mel



This is my little friend, Mel-Mel.
Or, so I thought.

In a recent conversation with a sales clerk, she happened to mention
that my "Mel-Mel" was actually a very popular cartoon character.
WHAAAAT?!! Say it isn't SO!!
But it is.

Knowing this, I can't let her play in my blog anymore. :(
And that makes me really, really - really sad.



We've had many fun adventures together!






Some, more fun than others.




We've met some very interesting characters along the way.









She's had her share of junk-food.



And she's been very helpful...



on several occasions.



But, now it's time to let her go.



"I wish you a fond farewell. Go forth and be a STAR!"

(But you'll always be little "Mel-Mel" to me.)




As she drove away and I wiped a tear from my eye, a thought occurred -


YES!!



Signing off for now,
gabriele & Mel-Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment